DIY MOVING WITH A U HAUL truck WILL YOU SAVE TIME AND MONEY?
Moving can be overwhelming, especially if you are doing a local move. If you want to save yourself some money and do it yourself, renting a u haul truck is an affordable option.
Our you can call professionals like us BP Express moving company and get the job done in half the time but getting back to saving money and loading and packing your u haul truck the right way.
Packing the right way will ensure that your important items make it in one piece at the other end of your move. Even if it's just around the corner or across town, understanding how to pack up your u haul truck correctly can save time and energy along with keeping everything safe throughout the process. Let's take the stress out of moving and explore tips on how to efficiently load up a small u haul truck for those who prefer DIY moves!
1) load truck from left to right.
2) furniture dresser,nightstand,headboard pack to the left side of the truck.
3) mattress,box-springs keep and load in the middle of the truck
4) all box's load and pack to the right side of truck pack tight, this will ensure your load will not shift or move.
5) put your mirrors big and small between the mattress that's a very safe place for them